$300.00 - $599.99 $599.99 Up to 50% Off
The C1 chainring is a full featured, crank-based power meter that features dual-sided measurement. The FSA-made, one-piece chainring design provides added stiffness for shifting no matter the terrain. Available in 53/39, 52/36 and 50/36 chainring tooth options for 5 bolt, 110 BCD cranks, the C1 mounts to existing hardware on the bike. Additionally, dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART connectivity make the C1 an obvious choice for riders looking for more features and better value.
$79.95 - $89.95
- Cyclocross ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
SRAM's X-Sync Boost Direct Mount Chainring features tall teeth with alternating tooth profiles that hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Chainring BCD: SRAM BB30 Direct Mount, SRAM GXP Direct Mount - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Offset: 3mm
$69.00 - $79.00
Take your chain retention to the quiet, simple, light level with SRAM's X01 X-Sync Chain Ring. It features SRAM's X-Sync narrow/wide tooth profiles to securely hold a chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide required! A variety of sizes ranging from 30T to 38T let you dial in your rig for your ride. The unique chainring design allows you to slide the ring over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required. Available in 94mm BCD for SRAM's X1 cranks, or 104mm BCD to convert your standard crank to a single-ring system.
$13.00 - $24.99
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains.
$59.99 - $69.99
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Reversible laser etched graphics - 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed compatible
$18.99 - $59.99
• CNC machined from 7075-T6, one of the strongest alloys available today • Outer rings are made from 4mm thick material & inner ring from 5mm thick material for unsurpassed durability • Rings feature our patented S.H.I.F.T. technology, featuring hard-wearing steel S.H.I.F.T. chips for dual action up-shifts
$26.99 - $74.99
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed drivetrains if a complete set is used
$26.99 - $69.99
• Specific architecture for for Race Face, Shimano or Truvativ tabs • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • More upshift and downshift zones than Race Face Team rings • Three times stiffer than Team rings with greater impact resistance • Include outer chainring bolts • 104 and 64mm BCD • Four-bolt chainring pattern
$44.99 - $59.99
Race Face Narrow-Wide Single Chainrings for 9-11 speed drivetrains. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength. - Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - Reversible laser etched graphics - 36t = 50g - 30t Narrow-Wide single rings are threaded with a standard M8 x 0.75 chainring bolt thread
$30.99 - $39.99
For SHIMANO STEPS E-BIKE drive systems, the SM-CRE61 chainring features a modern design for 9/10/11-speed drive units. - Gear combination: 38T, 44T
$30.00 - $65.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications.
The new chainrings are stainless steel and have improved ramps, gates, and pins for better shifting performance.
$67.99 - $79.99
Race Face Next SL Direct Mount Chainrings • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength • Compatible for 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Attaches as part of the Race Face CINCH system (using tool TL6800) allowing you to switch between Direct Mount rings/spiders with ease • Utilizes Race Face proprietary spline design • Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing • 41 grams (26T) ranging up to 82 grams (36T) • Compatible with Race Face cranks with CINCH system interface
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
Deore M6000 series 10-speed chainrings provide smooth and reliable shifting, ideal for off-road riding conditions. - Shimano HG-X technology - Compatible with 4-arm crank design
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - B-Type inner and outer chainrings should be used together for optimal shifting - Hollowglide hollow chainring construction for rigidity and light weight - Designed for use with 10-Speed asymmetrical Shimano road chains: CN-7901, CN-6711 and CN-5701
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service. - X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management - Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems - Material: Steel - Size/BCD: Direct mount - Recommended Group: EX1
$42.00 - $49.00
Tall teeth with alternating tooth profiles hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Full CNC Aluminum rings - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 SRAM Asymmetric
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Middle chainring, use with 48T outer - 64mm BCD
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
Replacement PowerGlide rings for 11 speed crankset. - Compatible with Asymmetrical Yaw front derailleurs - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110 BCD - Material: Aluminum
Shimano Sora 9-Speed replacement chainrings gets your drivetrain operating smoothly again.
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Shimano XTR CRM91 1x11 Chainrings - Hollowglide technology provides exceptional driving stiffness and strength - Titanium, carbon, and aluminum materials - Titanium teeth for lightweight durability - Modified tooth profile prevents chain drop - Ring Position/Type: Chain-retaining single ring - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric
$19.99 - $69.99
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings. - Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention - Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
$64.95 - $69.95
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
The SRAM X-Sync Steel 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-Sync technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Compatibility: Compatible with all SRAM 1x cranks, DM 28-tooth ring is not compatible with 30mm cranks that require a 0mm offset ring
It’s undeniable that some riders’ pedaling styles benefit from oval chainrings, so SRAM has engineered the new X-SYNC 2 Oval chainrings to give them the advantage they want. They are the only oval option available with SRAM's genuine X-SYNC 2 teeth profile, so they are the only oval chainrings on the market that are 100-percent optimized for Eagle. - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11, 12 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs, 150/157 DH Hubs, 170/177 Hubs
$11.99 - $47.99
FSA ATB chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. Available in alloy and steel options.
Page 1 of 5 Next page