The Women's Neo Power Art Motion Shorts are perfect for any rider who prefers shorts over bib shorts, but also appreciates the benefits of premium fabrics, a comfortable fit, and high-performing apparel.
The W's Neo Power Art Motion Shorts are a great choice for any rider who prefers shorts over bib shorts, but also appreciates the benefits of premium fabrics, a comfortable fit, and high-performing apparel. The biggest feature is our completely redesigned men's specific Hitop waistband. The Hitop waistband provides a taller height than traditional men’s waistbands, which provides more contact area for the waistband to connect to the rider’s waist. This enables the shorts to come up a bit higher than in the past, while still providing the support that you’ll find in this area when wearing bib shorts. The band offers the perfect blend of comfort and support and is extremely breathable with the addition of laser-cut, perforated vents on the sides of the waistband. In addition to the updated waistband, we used premium materials such as the Power + LYCRA® fiber and Pro + LYCRA® fiber to offer a compressive fit with fabrics that are quick-drying. Anti-chafing seams and laser-finished leg bands round it out to offer modern features for every shorts-lover out there.
POWER + LYCRA fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers Pro + LYCRA fiber Endurexx Quick-drying and compressive Flattering HugFit waist Laser-style finish at thighs Reflective logos Inseam: 9.5"/24 cm Motion Airgel Chamois UPF 50.
|WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||56||58||60||62||64||65|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
|Black/Flower / Small||690222344398||GAR31215181L|
|Black/Flower / Medium||690222344404||GAR3184752L|
|Black/Flower / Large||690222344411||GAR32377398M|
|Black/Flower / X-Large||690222344428|
|Black/Flower / XX-Large||690222344435|
|Blue/Hawaiian / Small||690222344442|
|Blue/Hawaiian / Medium||690222344459|
|Blue/Hawaiian / Large||690222344466|
|Blue/Hawaiian / X-Large||690222344473|
|Blue/Hawaiian / XX-Large||690222344480|