We created the endurance road category two decades ago proving that high ergonomics means high performance. Today, the new Roubaix SL8 with Future Shock 3.0 is lighter, faster, and smoother than any road bike ever made, unleashing unmatched confidence. The road may be hell below, but on Roubaix, it's always heaven above.
- COMPLIANCE: Future Shock 3.0 is the star of the show, more tunable, adjustable, and durable than ever. Now, regardless of position on the bike, every rider experiences 20mm of smooth, stiction-free travel between the stem and head tube. Future Shock helps keep your hands and bars steady for a smoother ride with more control to stay fast, safe, and confident.
- Our dropped clamp design exposes more seatpost to increase deflection, but "more" isn't simply better. The Pave seatpost controls that deflection for the optimal vertical compliance. Together they create 'Cobble Gobbler' technology, and when paired with the Roubaix's rigid rear triangle, deliver a smooth ride with no loss in efficiency.
- The Roubaix SL8 is the smoothest road bike our Ride Science Team has ever tested-reducing impacts at the bars and saddle by 53% vs. the nearest competition. With Roubaix's Future Shock 3.0 the wheel quickly moves over the bump, while rider mass remains stable, maintaining momentum in rough terrain. Typical forks deflect backward on impact, causing a measurable loss in speed. It's a scientific fact, smoother is indeed faster.
- CAPABILITY: The Roubaix pioneered endurance geometry, so you ride "IN" the bike, not "ON" the bike to relieve pressure on your hands, arms, and shoulders for capability and confidence on any road, yet it's ready to dissect a mountain decent at full gas. Snuggle up.
- With tire clearance up to 38c/40mm, this endurance road machine delivers better traction than ever on rough roads and even light gravel. Thanks to lightweight, super-efficient Specialized tires, that extra tire volume and traction comes with no downsides.
- Roubaix inspires really BIG days on the bike, so we've given it every mount your adventures could need- three bottle mounts, top-tube mounts, and it's even fender-ready. So, go ahead and bring it all along for the ride.
- PERFORMANCE: The new Roubaix SL8 is our most aero yet, with new aero shapes from our Free Foil library and dropped seat stays. At just 825 grams, the frame is 50 grams lighter, utilizing lessons learned from the Aethos—the world's lightest production frame—and our premium Fact 12r carbon blend. Nothing in its class is faster or lighter than the Roubaix.
|Head Tube Length||90mm||90mm||105mm||122mm||140mm||168mm||202mm||222mm|
|Head Tube Angle||69.3°||70.8°||71.5°||72.3°||73°||73°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Fork Length, Full||375mm||375mm||375mm||375mm||375mm||375mm||375mm||375mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||503mm||523mm||534mm||550mm||569mm||584mm||600mm||618mm|
|Bike Standover Height||686mm||719mm||747mm||766mm||787mm||809mm||847mm||865mm|
|Seat Tube Length||365mm||410mm||446mm||465mm||485mm||505mm||545mm||581mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75°||74°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|4'8" - 5'0"||142 - 152||44|
|5'1" - 5'4"||155 - 163||49|
|5'4" - 5'7"||163 - 170||52|
|Frame||FACT 10R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Future Shock 3.2 w/ Smooth Boot, FACT Carbon 12x100mm, thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
Front Wheel: Roval Terra C, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, NEW DT 370 hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes
Rear Wheel: Roval Terra C, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, NEW DT 370 Star Ratchet hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes
Front Tire: S-Works Mondo 2BR, 700x32c
Rear Tire: S-Works Mondo 2BR, 700x32c
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival AXS w/Power, 12-speed|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, 12-speed|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XG 1250, 10-36T|
|Chain||SRAM Rival, 12-Speed|
Front Brake: SRAM Rival Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
|Handlebars||Specialized Hover Expert, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole|
|Tape/Grips||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Stem||Future Stem Pro|
|Seatpost||S-Works Pave Seat post|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Expert|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Dove Grey/Chameleon Lapis / 52cm||888818883912||94423-3052|
|Dove Grey/Chameleon Lapis / 54cm||888818884315||94423-3054|
|Dove Grey/Chameleon Lapis / 56cm||888818883639||94423-3056|
|Dove Grey/Chameleon Lapis / 61cm||888818883929||94423-3061|
|Dove Grey/Chameleon Lapis / 64cm||888818883721||94423-3064|